Get ready for something awesome: homemade pizza sauce! It’s like making a super special hug for your pizza. Mixing stuff together feels like making a cool secret potion. And guess what? The kitchen starts smelling like your favorite memories. Homemade food is like a warm, fuzzy feeling in your tummy, and this pizza sauce recipe is all about making your pizza taste like a big, comforting hug. So, let’s get cooking![Read more…] about Ultimate Tomato Sauce: Elevate Your Pizza Game!
Imagine a soft, stretchy ball of pizza dough – a recipe that’s like a warm hug and a shared smile rolled into one. Making it is a bit like making a connection with someone special – you start with basic things, mix them together, and something wonderful comes out. Just like spending time with someone you care about, making this dough takes a little time and care. You mix flour and water, and as you work them with your hands, they become a team, just like people in a loving relationship. When the dough puffs up a bit, it’s like the excitement of seeing someone you adore. And when it bakes and fills your kitchen with that amazing smell, it’s like the comfort of being around someone who knows you well. Homemade food is like a cozy story, and this pizza dough recipe is all about making a memory that feels like a warm, fuzzy blanket for your heart.[Read more…] about Pizza Dough – A little bit of crunch
I hope that the Chicken Parmigiana video is fairly self explanatory. Chicken Parmigiana or “Parma” is is a bit of a traditional pub meal in Australia. The idea for using avocado on the chicken parmigiana came from taste.com.au.
Chicken Parmigiana (parma)
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 6 tablespoons Napoli Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups shredded Tasty Cheddar Cheese
- 3 slices of Ham
- 1/2 Avocado
- Parmesan Cheese
- Olive Oil
- 2 Egg
- 1/2 cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Panko Bread Crumbs
- Flatten the chicken breasts
- Crumb each chicken breast
- Pan fry on a moderate heat until just cooked through
- Place on a baking tray
- Cover each piece of chicken with about 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- Tear up pieces of shaved or sliced ham and put on top.
- Slice up half an avocado, and place slices on top of chicken.
- Put a generous handful of shredded cheese on each piece.
- Grate some parmesan cheese over each piece.
- Put the chicken into a pre heated oven on about 200 C for about 4 minutes.
Ham can be substituted with prosciutto or fried bacon.