This is my Pasta Piccante recipe for one person. This is a great meal when I am home by myself. Or if I am after something quick and tasty to eat. Treat the ingredients as a suggestion only.
I made some fresh pasta a couple of days ago. I just needed to cook it then I am good to go.
- Olive oil
- 30 g Salami (hot)
- 20 g Mushrooms
- 1 Hot Chili
- 20 g Olives
- 80 g cooked Pasta
- 1 Cup Napoli Sauce
- Fresh Basil
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook the salami in olive oil over medium heat until it starts to sizzle.
- Add the mushrooms, chillies and olives. A bit of olive oil over the top. Mix the ingredients until the mushrooms have soaked up the oil and flavour from the salami.
- Add extra olive oil if it looks too dry.
- Mix in the fettuccine, this has usually cooled down by the time I add it so just make sure it is heated through and mixed in with the other ingredients. It should have a nice oily coating.
- Add the Napoli sauce, again just mix in and make sure it is heated through. Tear up some fresh basil and stir through.
- Serve and add grated parmesan and peper to taste.